Dealing with Diabetes Burnout & Depression Online Workshop
In this LIVE and interactive online video workshop, I will take you through:
- understanding the emotional side of diabetes and why it can be so tough
- what is diabetes burnout and what are some risk factors?
- how to find balance
- 5 truths about diabetes
- dealing with painful thoughts and feelings
- assessing your own care of your diabetes at the moment and developing a plan of action
- diabetes and depression – connections, risk factors and management
- how to prevent and reduce the impact of diabetes related distress
- 7 steps in managing diabetes burnout
- **Please note no personal management changes or medical advice will be given. Please read our disclaimer here before signing up.
Get on Top of Diabetes Burnout With our LIVE Online Video Workshop -Next Session 10th July 2018 (1.30-3.30pm ACST)
Join our live online workshop, to find out some simple steps to get on top of diabetes burnout & depression
If you live with diabetes you will get me when I say that diabetes burnout is a common problem.
People who don’t live with diabetes, either their own, or their loved one’s diabetes – won’t get what the fuss is all about. Because hey, diabetes is EASY right? Simple? Just eat healthy and lose weight…hmmmmm
News Flash!Diabetes is NOT easy, it is not all about sugar, it IS hard work and it is NOT your fault!